We are all troubled in mind, feeling stress one way or the other while living a social life.
There are various impacts given by stress, including a feeling of anxiety, impatience, dizziness, headache, frustration, sleeplessness and a sense of depression, to your physical conditions.
We put weight on counseling in providing patient-friendly care services, tailored to each individual patient from both physical and mental perspectives. Please feel free to contact us if you ever have any health concerns.
Symptoms developed from unstable mental conditions
There is a wide range of mental problems about family, work, school and for some developmental issues. Do not keep the problems to yourself.
Let's talk to somebody.
- Do you ever have any problems like the following?
- Not attending school, Reclusive;
- Uncontrolled overeating/food refusal;
- Not having anything to enjoy in daily life, Disability to feel delight, anger, sorrow and pleasure;
- Feeling of loneliness;
- Feeling of being left out of the society;
- Easily getting irritated by trivial matters all the time;
- Unable to have a good relationship with other people; or
- Being worried about something, resulting in inability to sleep.
- Major mental illnesses
- Autonomic imbalance
- Panic disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Developmental disorder
There are various symptoms of mental illness. They need to be treated gradually over time with thorough counseling sessions.
If you have any of the above symptoms, we encourage you to consult with a specialist as soon as possible. Consulting with a specialty doctor may relieve the symptoms.